The NU Aqua Platinum Series has a seven-step filtration system that is more complicated than most countertop sinks.
Water from the tap goes through pre-filters, followed by a reverse osmosis membrane, before going through the carbon filter.
This NU Aqua countertop water filter uses reverse osmosis to demineralize your water of harmful contaminants such as copper, iron, zinc and other heavy metals. Additionally, water is sterilized with UV that is effective in killing 99% of pathogens that cause water-borne diseases.
The seven-step filtration system in the NU Aqua Platinum Series is made up of UV, sediment and carbon filters as well as three pre-filters.
The HydraCoil technology makes water filtered through this unit 50% cleaner compared to other water filters.
It’s activated coconut carbon filter has a permeable membrane that improves the
This water filter unit has an ergonomic design that is compact. It has layers of polypropylene to keep water safe and a silicone ring at the top that stops leakages under high heat.
- Comes with a comprehensive installation guide in the form of a DVD that is easy to follow.
- Great customer service.
- Comes with a free test kit that you can use for quality assurance.
- Removes fluoride, a feature that most water filters do not have.
- Can be difficult to install.
- Only works with faucets that have removable aerators.
- Valve do not come in a standard size.
|Product||NU Aqua Premium Countertop Water Filter Reviews|
|Rating||(More than 27 reviews)|
|Recommended price||39.95 USD (Check the latest price at Amazon.com)|
|Filters||5 Micron carbon block filter|
|Filter changing indicator||N/A|
|Dimensions||13 x 5.7 x 5.5 inches|