Improve your way of living with the Apex MR-1050 countertop water filter that purifies water and protects you from pathogens.
This is a five-step filtration system that can remove several contaminants that include arsenic, copper, aluminum, chlorine odors, among others. Additionally, it can filter Cryptosporidium, Giardia cysts and other micro-organisms that cause water-borne illnesses.
It’s a practical design that takes very little space on the counter.
The filter makes water healthier by balancing its alkalinity. As water flows through two of the filtering stages, calcium, magnesium, potassium,
This water filter unit is simple to install and easy to use. It comes with its own installation hardware, saving you a trip to the hardware store.
It also fits standard home faucets which is convenient.
APEX- MR1050 provides a high volume of 750 gallons and the filter takes roughly a year before you need to replace it.
- Fits all standard size faucets making installation a breeze.
- Compact design that takes considerably small counter space.
- Easy to install even for non-handy and older people.
- It’s costly to replace filters.
- Grows algae in the top part of the filter when exposed sunlight.
- Hard to separate the base from the housing unit when changing out filters.
Price & Rating
|Product||APEX MR-1050 Countertop Drinking Water Filter Reviews|
|Rating||(More than 913 reviews)|
|Recommended price||95.60 USD (Check the latest price at Amazon.com)|
|Features||Clear housing filter|
Granular Activated Carbon filter
|Filter changing indicator||N/A|
|Dimensions||6 x 6 x 14 inches|